PROCESS OF REGISTRATION IN THE APPLICATION PORTAL
- Please, fulfill the following data:
- First name
- Last name
- Mobile number + country code
- Building number/name
- Apartment number
- Postal code
- Place of birth
- Country of birth
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Passport date of issue
- Passport date of expiry
- Country of issue
- Upload the following documents:
If you apply for Bachelor's degree, you should upload following documents:
- High Secondary School Diploma (HSS Diploma);
- Attachment to High Secondary School Diploma;
- Apostille of HSS Diploma and Attachment to HSS Diploma;
If you apply for Master's degree, you should upload following documents:
- Bachelor's Degree Diploma;
- Attachment to Bachelor's Degree Diploma;
- Apostille of Bachelor's Degree Diploma and Attachment to Bachelor's Degree Diploma;
If you want to apply for English language study, you should upload an English certificate. In case you don’t have the certificate, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get instructions for video-interview.
- After we check your documents, we generate the Conditional Offer Letter (it will be visible and downloadable in the application portal). In this letter you can find all payment details.
- Pay the tuition and admission fees.
- Upload the payment confirmation in the system.
- As soon as we receive your payment, we generate the Acceptance Letter. You will be able to see and download the scans of signed Acceptance Letter in the application portal.
- After arrival in Poland, you should come to the Admission office (room A004) in Warsaw Management University to sign the Student Contract and submit your documents. Please, don’t forget to bring all the original documents:
- High Secondary School Diploma / Bachelor’s degree Diploma for Master’s degree
- Attachment to High Secondary School / Bachelor’s degree Diploma for Master’s degree
- Apostille of Diploma and Attachment to Diploma
- Sworn translation of the Diploma and Attachment into Polish language
- Sworn translation of the Apostille into Polish language
- English certificate
After you sign the Student Contract, the application process is finished. You will receive your Student’s ID Card after the beginning of studying.